[at-l] I be back

Well, after a less than speedy airline experience, I am home. Spent last
night in Feel E. Delphia. Saw Mario Andretti at the airport. Had a nice
weekend. Had beer with Shay Ron Sharpe, Pilot and Groovin Moose. Saw
Soyboy for breakfast. Watched a Bristlecone with a dancin' jones.
Twilight danced the evening away. 'Twas good to see a lot of hikin'
friends. Missed Rock Dancer. Went to see him at REI, but I think I goed
to the wrong one. I must now go. Send money.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html