[at-l] elephants

I am so depressed. I have lived in my apartment for 12 years. Every year this
time a circus comes into town and moves into the area across the street from
me. I have learned about elephants and camels....have fed them apples. I even
had a drawer filled with camel hair that I got from petting the camels.

The circus came to town this morning. Each year it has less and less people.
I sat at the fence looking at the elephants and no one cared. Kids out
walking passed, and I said "look at the elephants" and they would glance and
say no big deal. The guy from the circus told me he thinks the kids around
here have grown up looking at his elephants and they don't think it is
special anymore....that is so sad.

I have been so depressed lately that no one cares about us bombing people.
That no one cares about raising taxes. That people would actually prefer not
knowing their neighbors. Now, I find out that kids no longer care about the
circus. I need to find another society or another country to live in.

       choovers