[at-l] The solidification of a plan

It's starting to take shape...

Groovin' Moose is picking me up at the Providence airport Friday night
and I'll be staying with him. Saturday a.m. he's taking me someplace in
Boston. Saturday night I'll be attending the Mellencamp show (nearly in
Providence). Sunday looks free other than being at the Providence airport
by 5 p.m.ish. So, the three questions for y'all: Where would you folks
like to meet? When would you folks like to meet? Is there a limit on how
many times you can write 'Providence' in one note?
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html