[at-l] Mike Lowell?

	As usual, I'm requesting about Mike Lowell, trail name unknown.  Except for an unconfirmed rumor it might be Curly.
	He's just retired from the Air Force at Cannon AFB, NM, and on May 14, he was at Troutdale, VA.  That's the last I've heard about him.

	If anyone knows him, runs across him, or whatever, how about letting him know I asked about him and let me know how he's doing.

	Thanks,
	Earl

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?

Contact KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG for more information.