Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Pack Choices

>Kelty (including the $450 Spectra "Cloud" -- 5000ci for a mere 2.5
>pounds) and there are some very nice offerings from other

I have the Kelty White Cloud (is it different from just "Cloud"? I don't
know).  Mine is only about 4000ci, and we weighed it at the Ruck  and it
came in around 3lbs 7oz...

Sandpiper

PS Paul - great job on your hike.  It's good to recognize when you're beyond
what you can handle.  But remember, now that you've passed that line, you'll
know next time that you can go at least that far past again... remember the
good parts, take the lessons learned, and just look forward to your next
hike.