[at-l] trail report

i think i sent out to everyone, my trail report that is.  but i lost track
so if you did not get one and want one still and no one else gave it to you
.  please email me PRIVATE OFF LIST at jeanpaul@iname.com  and ask for it
... i will happily give it to you .  i would hate to see the list crowded
with requests again :)  oh and please put a constructive topic on the letter
that tells me what the letter is about or i may never read it i have been
getting much junk mail resently<hmm i dont think recently is the right word>

BotleNeck