Re: [at-l] Me / Lists (Admin)

Ryan, take care of yourself! My daughter got mono this winter and dragged
for a month.

My news: I have been officially diagnosed with Lymes, and have started
anti-biotics. I have the niftyest bulls eye rash on my hip, about 3"
across. All from a mere 90 miles in NY/NJ over the last month.

                                . Gary from Fairfax .

=>
=>Ryan,
=>
=>So sorry to hear about your illness. I won't tell you take plenty of Vitamin
=>C, E, and Echinacia, because I am sure everyone else is saying the same
=>thing. So, I will just say take care, get rest and drink lots of fluids.
=>
=>my best
=>
=>zenlotus