[at-l] I am back VERY early

i cut my trip short on the Tuscarora Trail.  i found it to be well out of my
skill and physical abilate range. i am back now but had a great time on the
trail.  i walked north for maybe as little as 18-24 miles doing around 6-8
miles a day(i dont keep track).  it was much steeper and harder then i
thought it would be.  but it was very nice...  i am kinda disapointed that i
was not able to continue all the way. but i think that it was the best
because i was afraid i might hurt myself.  if i had another person with me i
would not have got off the trail but i was alone and desided it was a bad
idea to continue.

if anyone is interested i can write out my journal on line of the few days i
was out it was quite spectacular.

the dissapointed
Botleneck