[at-l] I love my boss...

I can say this cause Pittsburgh is currently without an ISP
so he isn't getting at-l messages.
I just  talked to him and announced that I couldn't
take it any more.  I said i was taking a six pack of beer,
a pound of cocktail weinies, a fork and my zipstove and
heading out to sit on a mountain top for awhile.

His response.....I'm glad to see you believe in a balanced diet.

My retort.....I may take an onion for vitamin C

His response......talk to you when you get back.

WoW.....now go ahead ....all of you who coundn't get away
with that......drool away <VVVBG>    k.
(please don't hate me.<g>)