[at-l] Mono

Ryan

Sorry to hear about the Mono.

Take care of yourself, first; then the list.  We'll survive with some down
time.  You need some down time.

All three of my kids had it back in their late teens or early twenties --
about four year apart.  Two pushed themselves too fast and paid for it.  The
oldest finished up the college term (full load, gpa suffered, cost her her
magnum); was sick all summer; and damn near was unable to return to school
in the fall.  The third learned from their mistake and had a much faster
recovery.

Good luck.

Chainsaw