[at-l] Kurt sighting

I talked to Kurt Russell this morning on the phone. He is alive and living
in South Carolina, working on getting a stable residence and reduce the
chaos of the past year. He tells me that he has updated his website, has a
matrix to help us know when to expect our tents, and hasn't gotten to go to
Trail Daze or other fun activities in quite a while. His phone is still
through his brother, as is his current mailing address. H may be changing
ISP for his email soon, but hasn't made a decision yet.

The saddest thing? This boy grew up near the Grand Strand, but too late to
have learned how to shag. He revealed to me, that he was into punk rock as
a misshapen-ed teenager. I suspect he could use a group hug, a quart of PBR
in a brown bag, and a few doo-whop's up in Ocean Drive. How about shaggers
visiting his site, and email him lyrics to your favorite beach tune? (BTW
children, I'm not talking about Austin Powers' version of shagging.)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA