Re: [at-l] Photon II light drown is sweat

In a message dated 6/2/99 3:29:12 PM EDT, thornel@ibm.net writes:

<< I have a great deal of
 kudos for the Photon lights. I give them away as stocking stuffers, and
 like the orange light best, as a compromise between brightness, reading,
 and distance seen.  >>

I have been using a white Photon II nightly for the last 7 months. It is a
good backup light, to use in the tent or shelter. I will not us one to hike
with at night, it is not bright enough to be able to tell if it is a stick or
a snake laying on the trail.

Forget it if you need to change the batteries at night, without another light
to see what your doing.

It is a great little light if you have to work at night. I use it mostly to
check on my Mother. Who some may remember is bedbound. Brite enought to see
that she is ok, but not brite enought to wake her.

Wildbill