Re: [at-l] Thank You

At 05:35 PM 5/31/99 -0700, kahley7 wrote:
>I know that there are people on this list that have served
>and protected all the freedoms we take for granted.
>Hub and I would like to thank you.

	What a nice greeting.  Thank you for that.

	While I try to maintain a low profile on this list, I guess I should say that I just retired from the Air Force on March first.  Was in the Air Force since 1983, and I spent four years in the Marine Corps before that.

	A friend of mine who I requested "sighting reports" of, Mike Lowell, is on the AT now and retired a few months before I did.  If anybody sees him, please tell him I said "hello".

	And let me know where he might be and how he's doing!

	Thanks,
	Earl

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?

Contact KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG for more information.