Re: [at-l] Photon II light drown is sweat

Sounds like the corrosion has been building up for a while.  How long have you
been wearing the light around your neck?  A sweaty chest is a pretty harsh
climate (because of the moisture), but if you take the light apart and clean it
every once in a while it should hold up a lot better.  Did the white bulb have
gold plated leads?  For the past year or so LRI has been gold plating the leads
on the white, blue, turquoise, and green bulbs, which seems to help prevent
corrosion.  Of course, the battery is still vulnerable to corrosion so cleaning
it once in a while is still a good idea.

Bryan Avery

--
              Photon Micro-Light:
The BRIGHTEST for its size personal flashlight!!!