[at-l] Madison ... was Death March

I forgot to mention what we saw at the Madison Hut this weekend.  Apparently,
the water/ice came in through the 1st floor windows all winter and FILLED the
hut with solid ice.  The basement was one big glacier and the ice ran up over
the bottom bunks on the 1st floor.  The Croo was chipping away these huge
blocks of ice and throwing them outside when we were there.  THey said there
wasn't much damage to the hut -- just that the floors warped.  Interesting
stuff.

Pooh