Re: [at-l] Re: brylcream, was Jalapeno Powder

Wrong. The leader of our gang was Spanky, although Alfalfa and Froggie were
often high in the leadership cadre.

If you are trying to get the MM club song:
    Who's the leader of the Club,
    That's made for you and me?
    M-i-c k-e-y
    M-o-u-s-e.

BTW, the first TV I remember had a big switch on the back to disconnect
from the power and no On/Off switch on the front. I don't know quite how we
never got electrocuted. It's amazing to be allowed to sit this close to my
moniter since our Mother's all told us to sit away from the TV.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA