[at-l] Re: How 'bout a show of hands -- Was brylcream, was Jalapeno Powder

Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
{Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}

Hopeful,  Who cares if it is trail related.  This is the first post I
have recieved from at-l all weekend.  Man you were lucky I think.  My
folks didn't get their first TV till after I went to college in '64.
Plodder