[at-l] Ditto Day Hike This Weekend

I did two day hikes this weekend -- today I went with
Tony (Ditto, Daisy Top, Dances with Pizza) and his son
Dan on an easy 8 mile hike. As usual, I wore my full
backpack. Tony had a lumbar pack and Dan didn't carry
anything (why should he when Tony will carry it for
you? Ha -- Dan is learning fast).

Comments heard:

1) Dan to me: "You know this would be easier if you
didn't wear that backpack." Really? I did not know
that. You mean, if I don't wear this backpack, I'll be
more comfortable? Huh...wow, thank you Mr. Obvious.
You're a lifesaver.

2) Dan to me: "This trail is *not* flat." Hmmm...
See...this is Indiana. It is flat here. You can stand
at one state line and see the other one on the
horizon. The trail today was as flat as it can get in
Indiana. Pancake flat. I told Dan next time we'll
bring crampons. Can you can guess the next question?

Datto