[at-l] Grunters, Bucks and Does

Datto,

Now you do know that these deer "grunters" work only on bucks, right?  And
that  the "grunt" tells other bucks "I'm the biggest, badest buck around and I
can take care of a doe better than anyone!  Wanna fight?"  If all that is
agreeable, you might consider some of the buck musk sent spray to really get
them going.  Although, I think some hikers might have some of that going
naturally after a few days on the trail.  Perhaps I have it all wrong and the
"grunter" makes a sound like a doe who is looking for a buck.  Either way, you
might want to consider what the buck wants to do when he finds you ;)

Sam