[at-l] flavored drinks

Datto mentioned flavored drink mixes. If you have a drink
bladder/hose/bite valve combo for drinking on the run, use it for water
only. I know hikers who have put flavored drinks in them, and they
couldn't keep mice and insects away from the bite valves. Yuck! (Don't
know if their mixes contained sugar or sweetener.)

I use water in my "Hoser" and mix up a flavored drink in a liter bottle
at lunch. The flavored stuff adds some variety and encourages me to
drink.

Give Me Chocolate