Re: [at-l] Intro

<< Good day folks, I am starting of by following the suggestion of
introducing myself to the list.
David>>

Welcome to the campfire.
I'd say pull up a log, but, "here take my log" is more appropriate. It's that
time of year when I'm gone from home most of the time and catching up on the
Mail takes w a y too much time when I do stop by for a few days; so, I'll be
signing off, after the weekend, till winter time.
You'll enjoy the List, it's a good group of folks.
I feel as you do about Trailplace, It's his site and he is welcome to do as
he wishes with it. As have others on this list, I have known WF  for several
years and something has changed significantly in the last 9 months or so. His
philosophy about the AT is the same but how he deals with the rest of us is
quite different. Hope he does a Thru next year and has a great hike.
Enjoy the smoke from the campfire it keeps the skeeters away.
Justakahike
Plum'Crazy
aka Dick Cook