Re: [at-l] Re: brylcream, was Jalapeno Powder

In a message dated 5/28/99, 12:59:41 PM, hopefl@juno.com writes:
<<Brylcream, a little dab'll do ya!
Brylcream, you'll look so debonair!
Brylcream, the girls will all pursue ya!
They'll love to get their fingers in your hair!>>

Wow!  Proof positive that Felix was a copywriter in a previous life.  I'll
bet he did all those Burma Shave billboards, too!

Not only did I have to watch Star Trek in black and white, but later I had to
visit a friend's house every week to watch Mod Squad in color.  That panelled
basement, with lime green shag carpet no less,sure  was a groovy place to
watch the adventures of Pete, Linc and Julie. Oh, that Julie!  What a crush I
had!  :)

Smiling fondly at the good old days.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear