Re: [at-l] Yee-ha!

FERGUSON J. MARK ... INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY wrote:

> So tell us the trail related uses already......

Okay. Here are some tings to do with Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets:

-Repel mosquitoes. Wipe on arms, legs, and face.
[Attract bears. Wipe on arms, legs, and face. Oops, no, I made that one up...]

-Deodorize boots. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes overnight so they
smell great in the morning.
-Put a sheet in the bottom of a backpack. Great way to keep everything fresh
while hiking and camping. [I am NOT making this up.]
-Place one in a tent or sleeping bag before storing.
-Clean baked-on food from a cook pot. Put a sheet in the pot, fill with water,
let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The antistatic agents apparently weaken
the bond between the food and the pan while the fabric softening agents soften
the baked-on food.
-Freshen the air in your car [when hitching]. Slip a sheet under the seat...
-Eliminate static cling from pantyhose.......

Had enough?
Give Me Chocolate--and a crate of Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, please...