Re: [at-l] Beaming with Pride!!!!!

At 12:33 PM 5/26/99 -0700, terry mcfadden wrote:
>Well folks, it seems I have joined a not-so-elusive club today. As
>follows:
..clip..
>Dunno how I shuld feel about this situation. Personally, I'm glad he
>finally booted me, because it was getting boring ripping on him and
>Rosie over the same dead issues. But now I have to go underground to
>openly harrass him on his mailing list. That requires more effort than
>I am currently ready to expend on him. If, as he claims, he is going to
>hike in Y2K, then by all means I will be the biggest pain in his fat
>ass on the trail next year, just because I can be :) Regardless, I will
>be back out there next year, just because the trail is where it's at!
>
> Big Daddy AT '99 ('00) 3.21.00 Springer

With the advent of the latest Star Wars movie (no, I haven't seen it yet
but I will) I'm tempted like Yoda to say "Let go of your anger". I've been
around with WF and left ATLM of my own accord. I am not angry with him over
his narrowminded approach, I just don't care to deal with it. Actually I
feel sorry for him because of the reputation he's building for himself.
Once upon a time he was a respected figure, now I hear from more and more
people that they were anxious to meet him but were terribly dissapointed
when they did.

My advice is - ignore him. Your anger and attempts to get back at him will
ultimately do you more damage than him. Focus on the pride you feel in what
you've achieved and your determination to get get back. Stay positive. WF
is his own worst enemy and his negativity isn't worth expending your energy
on.

Saunterer