[at-l] Hiking and Stuff

Well, on a slow day at work, POG and I were reading the at-l archives.  No,
we don't work together <g> but we have IM, which is even better.  Fun to look
back and see different posts that spawned different relationships with
people.  Or to remember hilarious moments we have had.  Hard to believe how
much this list has come to mean to me, and how big a part of my life the
people on it have become - in real life as well as in the cyber world.

So, anyway - we are doing a week in SNP in July - probably start somewhere
around Front Royal and hike south.  We have a shuttle, so that's no problem.
I am very excited.  Are there any areas we should particularly avoid due to
no water, etc that time of year?  And are there any MUST SEE areas, like big,
beautiful waterfalls or something?  I've never hiked that far north in the
park.

Hope to see a bunch of you out there <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00