Re[2]: [at-l] Excerpt from Yogi's Journal

Subject: Re: [at-l] Excerpt from Yogi's Journal
Author:  DaRedhead@aol.com at ima
Date:    5/26/99 9:56 AM

In a message dated 5/26/99, 9:33:22 AM, tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:
<<Oh, Yeah, Redhead, this helps my "Coping with AT-withdrawel just HUGE
amounts. NOT!>>

So, what are you trying to say, Sloetoe? <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

********Sloetoe responds........

Ok, Ok. Just to be clear.....

IIIIIIII    WANNA     HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKEEEE!!!

(Phewww. Well....  (Shaking off tingles and goose bumps...)
Well, I feel better. You?)

Anticlimatically,
Sloetoe.

(Can you say "denouement?" My nomination for the word for the day.
ALL Excitedly: "Use it in a sentence, Sloetoe! Use it in a sentence!"
SLOETOE, giving in: "All right then. Try this: On my last trip through Paris
(KenTUCKy, Y'all), I spent some time at a local refreshment stand (of the
highest repute) enjoying some of the local flavors. As I was about to leave, the
sheriff busts in shouting something about drumbeats, tambourines, and wayward
hiker babes. He strolls through the joint, evil-eyeing everyone, but when he
gets to me, he stops and says 'You! You're the one! Them wymyns knows it was you
what did the deeds!' Intending to protest my innocence, and knowing I was in
Paris, I responded "Denouement?"