Re: [at-l] Excerpt from Yogi's Journal

******Sloetoe responds: Oh, Yeah, Redhead, this helps my "Coping with
AT-withdrawel just HUGE amounts. NOT!

I KNOW I'm not violating any copyright laws - this stuff is on the net <g>
Anyway, I thought, for those of us fortunate to fly or ride into Damascus, in
our own or someone elses vehicle (for the Indiana Crew <g>) and especially
for all of us doing a thru next year, that it illustrates life on the Trail
(but not ON the Trail) pretty good.  Yogi has a way with words. I apologize
in advance for the few cuss words.  She didn't know it would be posted to a
"family" list <g>

Journal of Jackie McDonnell

5/12/99 ~ DAMASCUS, VA (milepoint 654.9)

Day #65         12.8 miles today

Everyone was up by 7am. We had 13 miles to hike (including one pretty steep 1500
foot climb), and we wanted to finish early so we could hitch to Damascus in the
daylight. We were glad that we stayed at Wind Rock last night, instead