[at-l] water

One of our famous outdoor writers, I believe it was Aldo Leopold but it may have
been John McPhee (PLEASE don't trust my memory...) wrote in an essay about
running out of water while on a hike in the west. He ran through all the old
"remedies" such as sucking on a pebble, and then ended up sucking up water out
of a cow's footprint.....
I probably don't need to remind you that where you would find cow prints you'd
also find cow flop... I've been desperate but never that desperate....

Skeeter