Re: [at-l] Stitches' journal & Walkabout (ken)

<< It was a great visit - but I am saddened that the last of the listers
thru hiking this year are past here now >>

Well don't forget, there will be some southbounders, right?  I know Jim
Hipp started SB on May 15 while we were all out partying at TDaze.

<<And then there is always Bristlecones Y2K New Years Eve bash to look
foward to :) >>

I wonder if there are some non-Y2K-compliant slot machines out there... :>

Twilight