[at-l] zipdrive's online class of '99 webpage

>* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
>* by our guest Big Daddy <thruhiker99@yahoo.com>.
>* Please use <mailto:thruhiker99@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.
>
>Hi all, I just got off the trail in Damascus, and there was a hiker going
by Zipdrive who was carrying a digital camera, and creating an online album
of hikers in the class of '99. Unfortunately, he left Damascus before I
could get the url of the webpage, which is already up and running. So if any
of you happens to know of him and/or the webpage which I'm referring to,
would you kindly drop me a line and pass it on? I'd be highly appreciative.

>Big Daddy AT '99
>
>PS: For those of you who missed Trail Daze, let me tell you this- what I
remember of the weekend was VERY cool and VERY fun :)