[at-l] thanks for the show of support

Some of you may know that I am transcribing Kinnickinik's journal for
Trailplace. Her hike has had its special challenges, and in the past
I've asked for messages, hugs, and good cheer to go her way. I'd
like to thank all of you who have helped me out with this. Here is an
excerpt from April 25:

"Soon thereafter Just Plain Jane passed me dayhiking. She relayed a
message from Give Me Chocolate. Thanks for the warm thoughts."

Thanks again, and keep up the good work. Wish I  lived closer to the
trail.

Chocolate