[at-l] What's a Stoat?

"Stork"? "Stove"? "Toast"? "Stoag"? "Stoke"? "Stout"?  All names that
people confused for "Stoat". And, the man is harder to define than his
name is to understand. I shudder to think what my life would be without
him. We were together through the lowest times of our lives. We helped
each other get through them. He is the only person I know that I never
grow tired being with. We can work together all day, and still talk on
the phone in the evening. "Ramblings of a mad-man, Felix?" No. I'm just
hoping you never need one. But, if you do, I hope you have a Stoat.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html