Re: [at-l] Quote Quiz

     I have attempted answers below, but I'm afraid they don't correspond
     well with your choices at the bottom. You sure we said any of this,
     Datto?

Subject: [at-l] Quote Quiz
Author:  Datto <datto997@yahoo.com> at ima
Date:    5/17/99 3:28 PM

Match these Trail Days related quotes with the correct
attendee shown below:

1) "I don't drink much."        Earl Shaffer

2) "I won't sleep until Monday."        Earl Shaffer

3) "Into my tent...NOW!"        Earl Shaffer

4) "Wipe that long puss off your face!" Earl Shaffer's brother

5) "...yes...Yes...EXCELLENT!"  Boy Scout aiming 3-person water ballon slingshot
                                during Hiker Parade.

6) "Don't Heimlich my cake."    MonadnockDee, carbo-reloading after 16mile run.

7) "So then I reached over and took the
    remote control out of his hand because it
    looked like he was asleep." Earl Shaffer's brother, during slide show.

8) "I think we just exchanged bodily fluids." Randomly overheard at Quincy's,
                                             when the pizza was 2 hours late,
                                             and the feeding frenzy ignited.

9) Man in parade car: "Nice dress."
   Response: "Thanks. Can I have your number?" Now this HAD to be Solar Bear...

10) "Was I dancing?..at the drum circle?..was I good?" I don't remember, but
                                                what was the answer?????

   a) Give Me Chocolate
   b) RamBunny
   c) Sloetoe