[at-l] Felix and flowers, sort of...

I admit I took advantage of Felix at Trail Daze. Late one night I pushed
him up against one of those lines of white phone booths and made him
psychically identify all the stuff growing in my garden. (Hey, I'm a
desert gardener...) He begged for mercy: "Please, please, just go to the
library." I tend to do that to men...

In any case, I found a new plant this morning, and it seems to have
great potential. Its leaves come in threes, and it has pretty white
berries. I'm going to see Felix's favorite musician Friday night;
Mellencamp is playing an outdoor venue near the house. To add to the
ambience, I thought I might pluck some of the new whatever and maybe
wear a sprig behind my ear. I think Felix is afraid to play with me
anymore. Can anyone ID this beauteous plant?

Give Me Chocolate