[at-l] Re: Jobs :p

And Pooh wrote:
>Well, I started the new job and you won't believe what I have a view of from
>my little tiny shoebox of an office.  First I see the bay, then over the
bay,
>on a clear day, I see Mt. Washington!  How cool is that?  (How am I ever
>gonna get any work done???)
>
>So, all those thru hikers must wave from the top of Mt. Washington (there,
>now it's trail related).

Funny how jobs get in the way of living. I've had to postpone plans for a
Thru because I can't afford to retire early. It's now 2005 :( At least my
job is getting interesting after years of burnt out boredom. I'm learning
to be a LAN Administrator for our new computer system at work. I like a
challenge. I guess that's part of the Trail's attraction. It's a challenge.
LANs now, AT 2005!

Saunterer
"...time is not money. It is an opportunity to live before you die."
Donald Culross Peatty - The Joy of Walking