Re: [at-l] Ode to a sleeping bag :)

very funny  :-)

Actually, when I met my boyfriend 2 years ago on a blind date (fixed up by a
mutual friend from the health club) we were both testing each other.

We met on a canal path near my condo for a walk and chat.  When we hit a turn
around spot I asked him if he wanted to turn there and do a 3 miler or go
further ahead and do a 5 miler. He said, "go ahead". that was test #1 and he
passed.

Test 2 came on our first real hike a few days later. We went to Indian Peaks
Wilderness area and he really showed me a good time (10-12 miles round trip
with altitude of 12k ft or so).  Needless to say, we both passed that test.
Later I found out he was testing me too. He was tired of dating wimpy women
who said they loved to hike and then pooped out before they lost sight of the
parking lot :-).

But I'll be  honest, I haven't baught a down bag yet casue I can always use
hi extra one (but I never owned plaid).

happy hiking

jann