Subject: [at-l] Helllo
Author:  PKLoubiere@aol.com at ima
Date:    5/11/99 11:12 PM

Hello list members,

My name is Priscilla Loubiere and I'm new to this list and to the whole world
of the AT. I did not know what the AT was three years ago, now I am planning
on through hikeing it next year. I have started researching yesterday, and am
stoked. Now, I have a question. Does any body except a select handfull go from
Maine to Georgia? it seems like just about everyone goes Gorgia to Maine and I
want to go Maine to Georgia. Why? I don't know, I guess I am crazy. That's
what everyone says anyway. Are there any books about people who go from Maine
to Georgia? Because I have questions for people.

Also, does anyone know of anyone who has ever through hiked with a guinea pig?

Apologizing in advance for naeve questions, but I have just started
researching. I think I have a long way to go, maybe!

Thank you. I'm glad to be here.

Priscilla K. Loubiere.
PKLoubiere@aol.com