Re: [at-l] Dude, Pass The Gorp (therapy)

     Yea!!!!!!! Another wayward returns to the fold!
     See you there!

     Sloetoe'79
Subject: [at-l] Dude, Pass The Gorp (therapy)
Author:  IskanderX@aol.com at ima
Date:    5/11/99 12:14 AM

Howdy,
        My name is Jabberwocky. I heard this was the local Appalachian Trail
Anonymous  group. I've been away for awhile.
        I thought I had the problem in check. I'm so weak. Y'see, springer
fever hit me hard around April 1st again, interrupting school and work and
everything else, but I demonstrated a little discipline and found some focus
in other distractions. But about a week ago, while fiddling with my bike, I
let the air out of my tires....
        And found myself thinking how much it sounded like my whisperlite.
Dammit! I just can't get it out of my blood. There are times when all I think
about is my next attempt at a thru-hike.
        So for a little therapy, my wife suggested Damascus. She said it
would do me some good. I'll be there saturday sometime and I hope to see some
of you.

                                                                        Dude,
Pass The Gorp

Jabberwocky