Re: Oops! Re[3]: [at-l] Wow! My original intro and ADA

Thank you.

BTW, I have not said that all ATML or AT-L'ers are ignorant about ADA or
bigoted. I did say that some of our responses to Max were less that
charitable or appropriate, regardless of our opinions about the ADA or the
dadburn Federal Gummint.

I have only suggested we give the guy a chance, which is all we can do.
Even those of us who thru-hike have 90% chance of going home early. If any
of us did this sport out of common sense, the trail would be empty. We do
it for a dream and many other non-rational reasons.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA