[at-l] Dat Don't Impress Me Much

Hey, thanks for tuning into Club Datto. That was
Sheryl Crow and her new hit single, "You Won't Buy Me
Any Bag But Down".

Now it's time for our long-distance dedication. It's
from a love torn guy in Arizona who misses his
girlfriend hiking on the Appalachian Trail this month.
Okay all you women -- let's see some midrift! Moving
up the charts to the Number One spot this week is
Shadatto Twain and "Dat Don't Impress Me Much".

I’ve never met a girl
Who trimmed elastic from her panties.
And thinks of all her food as a sexual delight.
So what’s with this tarp and string and stakes?
That's your tent!?! You must be joking...right?

Oh oh, you think your pack is special.
Oh oh, you think it's ultralight.

Who do you think you are? Friar Tuck?

Dat don't impress me much (Ah Ah Baloona).
You’ve got the scale
But have you got the touch?
Na Na don't get me wrong
I think your Keeper's extra light.
But that won't keep me warm
On those long...cold..Georgia nights.

You’re one of those girls
Who knows how to shake her machine.
And then uses the tip of her tongue
To keep her Whisperlite clean.
You pick up dirty food
Fallen down in the gravel.
You looks so darn cute
In that dusty balaclava.

Oh oh, you think you're something special.
Oh oh, you think you're ultralight.

So you're a hiker...Whatever...

Dat don't impress me much (Ah Ah Baloona).
You've got the smell
But have you got the touch?
Now don’t get me wrong
I think a Ziploc is alright.