Re: [at-l] who is John Galt?

I plead ignorance.  It has been the 60's since I have read the two books.
 I will now take to my walker and hobble off into the Sunset.  Oh, I
forgot.  John Galt's friend founded the Town of Galt in Ontario, thought
I think they have incorporated it into another town.  I haven't been to
the area since 1988.

Son "Dad you went to Vietnam?"

Me "Yes son"

Son "And then you went to Canada?"

Me "Yes Son"

Son "What is wrong with this picture?"

Grey Owl

PS
The Us treasury Department announced that it well issue three new bonds.
They ar:

The Al Gore Bond, It has no interest
The Monica Lewinsky Bond. It has no maturity
The Bill Clinton Bond, It has no principle.