Re: [at-l] ADA concerns (was An into)

Why not build a 1:12 sloped ramp to the top of Mt.
Rainier? Perfect!

Hey, maybe that *is* how they built the Pyramids.

> specifically recommend changing this rule
> to allow devices that assist the disabled (but
> still continue to ban other things
> like bikes and ORV's)

There is absolutely no reason to change the current
rule and open the barn door to this, or other special
interest group. Unless it is to bow to the whim of
political action groups selfishly after a bigger piece
of the Federal pie.

Datto

PS: My singing suggestion is only for males taller
than 6'-0" with dark hair and hazel eyes and in good
shape. We won't let the short out of shape blue-eyed
guys sing...Hey, I can't do opera...forget that rule
-- we'll let the ORVs, I mean, the short out of shape
guys in to get singing funds too. It's...THE FOUR
TENORS! (or The Onedors...however you want it).

Next Class: How To Catch Women's Underwear With Your
Teeth 101 (and like it).