Re: [at-l] ADA - Datto"s new career

> Hey, I don't know about this!  Do y'all
> think $10 will be enough?

That'll get me through the song, "Volare". But I want
to be able to sing the song, "Feelings". I *know* this
will bring them out to Lincoln Center. There's a ban
on handguns in New York, right? I am remembering the
Blues Brothers behind chicken wire for some reason...

> And if we don't go, who will??

Here is where all that time spent on impersonations
will come in handy...Hhmm yeah hhmm Andy.

Datto

PS: Still working on my Ernest T. -- I need a bigger
rock.

"If my friends could see me now, on the fun Trail holy
cow (they'd never believe it)..." 3, 4 or 7 month
hikes on the most popular Trail in the world!

I'm ready for the big time...