[at-l] wildlife

So, anybody on here know anything about turtles?

I saw some deer while wandering in the Reston woods this morning.  This is
not unusual, but today I also saw a turtle, which is a first.

It's shell was black with yellow markings and the head and front legs (maybe
the back too, I didn't them) had VDOT orange markings on them (for the
non-Virginians, that's a bright blaze orange) .  It was not a color I'd
expect to see on a turtle, but then I don't see a lot of turtles.

-Nicole