Re[2]: [at-l] An open proposal

Gee, I've never spent more than a few days on the trail but I thought stuff like
this happened only after weeks or months on the trail.  Has anyone a cure?

Sam
     OK, Mr. STeel, here's my half-dozen cures....No. 1 is the only
     guaranteed cure, though, and sometimes even it has to be reapplied.
     --TMc

     1) Go.
     2) Aestheticism: Go sit outside, where little more than your
     underwear, through cold rain wind and hot still humid sun, eating
     little food and not enough water. Contemplate not the feelings or
     thoughts, by WHY you have the feelings or thoughts. Ugh.
     3) Distraction: contemplate In-laws. (That'll keep you up nights.)
     4) Channeling: Build trail. Knock yourself out. Effects good for 3-4
     weeks.
     5) Substitution: Read journals. Not really a cure, not even a
     palliative. Like viewing videos, in some it addressess the symptoms
     only, making the next bout worse.
     6) Depression: Do the bills. Not only will this diminish the desire
     for anything besides remunerative activities, but in some it has been
     known to cause a long-term side effect of minimizing such bills, thus
     affecting a increased likelihood that Cure No. 1 (Go.) may be
     executed.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Sam  Teel
n:              Teel;Sam
org:            SFWMD
email;internet: steel@sfwmd.gov
title:          Training and Support Analyst
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard