Subject: [at-l] Re an open proposal
Author:  "Ben Franklin" <benjamin@franklin77.freeserve.co.uk> at ima
Date:    5/4/99 7:29 PM

I'm a fairly phlegmatic type but this here Springer Fever is getting to me -
and my birthday is June 21st - but there is no way I'm stripping off my
strides to hike in bracing Blighty.

I get pretty low at times knowing you all have the AT on your doorsteps
while all I've got are maps, and listening in on the conversations makes it
worse. Can't tell you how much I wish it was next April...
Ben Franklin