Re: [at-l] food

TaoWalker@aol.com wrote:

> Hi my name is Austin Harrisn (Trail Blazer).  I am looking for a good
> lightweaght dinner for a group.  Does anybody have some good resipies? (sp?)
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Trail Blazer

Tortollini (sp?) Alfredo is easy to make for a group and filling. There
are packaged sauce mixes you can mix with dried milk and a little olive
oil. Fresh tortollini is better than dried. Add a few fresh vegetables
(carrots, zuccini and onions) and it is even a little healthy, plus you
can use sliced carrots as an appetizer.)  If you are taking adults,
cheese and crackers with some 150 rum and lemonade makes a good "Happy
Hour" while the pasta is cooking.

Ginny