Re: [at-l] SNP

> It's a bit early for thru hikers.  We usually see the real rabbits on

You just might see some northbounders, I was in SNP May 7th last
year..and that was after 3 days at Rusty's. :O   There were approx 10-15
northbounders ahead of me at the time.

And I do not make much of a rabbit. :)  More like a steady pack mule. Up
early, hike all day, get into camp around 6.

Wow, one year ago today, I was sitting on Rusty's front porch on a
rocking chair. Now I sitting on a computer chair.... Rather be on that
rocking chair again..