Re: [at-l] Sad heart

In a message dated 5/4/99, 8:50:08 AM, athiker@smithville.net writes:
<<It is with a sadder heart that I must report that Solar Bear did not.>>

Dearest Felix,

Come hither and let me dry the tear from your cheek with the hot breath of my
passion.  Care not what others may think,  give in to the animal urge that
says "Yes" so much louder than than those trumpeting adherence to the
societal norm........

Earthworm,

Hey, it's past 10AM, need an answer quick, or it's on to my next meaningful,
lifelong romance.......

Pooh,

Hang in there.  Might have a tender, sincere proposition shortly!    :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear