[at-l] Re: overnight hike

Hey everyone,
  After I sent out the last message asking if anyone would be interested
in hiking in late May, I figured that I should introduce myself to the
list.  I have been "listening" for a little while now since I am in the
planning stages of making a 2 week hike up the AT starting in Georgia
and ending at Rock Gap in NC.
  I am a college senior at the University of Maryland and am planning
this trip for a post-graduation-welcome-to-the-real-world journey.  If
anyone has any suggestions, etc I'd love to hear them.  Otherwise, I
hope everyone has great journeys whether they be long or short.

Bob